Hi, did you find www.mil-airfield.de usefull? Do you have corrections or additions? Do you have stories, pictures or documents concerning Cold War airfields you'd like to share with others over this web site? Then I will be glad to get a mail from you.
If you want to provide photos or documents, please read these restrictions ...:
- Pictures from active military installations taken on open days or other official events should be 5 years or older.
- Pictures from active military installations taken on other occasions should be 30 years or older.
- Pictures from deactivated military installations should be 2 years or older.
- You must be the copyright holder on these pictures.
- Do not send me any secret or confidential material.
Send a mail to me, Bert Kondruss, at
For informations, photos or documents let me know ...
- How would you like to be credited? (full name, nickname, initials, not named)
- How should I mark your photos and documents? (Copyright by ..., Provided by ..., Courtesy of ...)
Unfortunately, due to lack of time I am unable to answer questions (e.g. "Is this airfield accessible to the public?", "What airfields are suitable for open air events?" etc.).
Thanks a lot,