In the 1980s and early 1990s
For historical information only, do not use for navigation or aviation purposes!
The call sign of the airfield was LOTOS (1990).
According to western signals intelligence (SIGINT), the airfield was also called "Navigacni Punkt 540" by the Czechoslovak Air Force (previously "Navigacni Punkt 552").
11. VRP Mi-24D, V, Mi-17 (1990). In 1992, the helicopters moved to Dobrany.
In the south were hangars which could have been probably built before 1945.